Consider what cashless society means… all aspects of it:
💲 ….A cashless society means no cash. . Zero. . It doesn’t mean mostly cashless and you can still use a ‘wee bit of cash here & there’. Cashless means fully digital, fully traceable, fully controlled. I think those who support a cashless society aren’t fully aware of what they are asking for. A cashless society means:
- No more tuck-away cash for those preparing to leave domestic violence.
- No more purchases off marketplace unless you want to risk bank transfer fraud.
- No more garage sales.
- No more cash donations to hungry homeless you pass.
- No more cash slipped into the hands of a child from their grandparent.
- No more money in birthday cards.
- No more piggy banks or tooth fairy for your child.
- No more selling bits & pieces from your home that you no longer want/need for a bit of cash in return.
- Less choices of where you purchase based on affordability.
What a cashless society does guarantee:
- Banks/governments have full control of every single cent you own.
- Every transaction you make is recorded.
- All your movements & actions are traceable.
- Access to your money can be blocked at the click of a button when/if banks/government need ‘clarification’ from you which could take weeks, a hundred questions answered & five hundred passwords.
- If your transactions are deemed in any way questionable, by those who create the questions, your money will be frozen, ‘for your own good’.
And before anybody slams this post … don’t go shooting the messenger .. I’m sharing it because maybe we all need to take off our blinkers.
Forget about cash being dirty.
Cash has been around for a very, very long time & it gives you control over how you trade with the world.
It gives you independence and so much more.
If you are a customer, pay with cash. If you are a shop owner, remove those ridiculous signs that ask people to pay by card. Cash is a legal tender, it is our right to pay with cash.